Packing sheets are foam materials with closed cell structure, produced by low density polyethylene (LDPE) dense extrusion method. It can be produced as one piece rolls in 1-10 mm thicknesses. It is possible to produce up to 100 mm meat thickness by heat lamination on demand. Packing sheets with thicknesses of 1 mm, 1,5 mm and 2 mm can be produced with a maximum of 250 cm, 3 mm, 4 mm and 5 mm thickness packing plates up to 200 cm end. Packing plates can be sliced in desired sizes. These products are antistatic and do not contain dust.
- Thanks to the closed cell structure, it does not contain undesirable external factors such as water, moisture, dust and oil.
- Resistant to chemicals.
- It’s hygienic. It will not allow bacteria to replicate.
- The temperature resistance is 40 ºC + 100 ºC.
- Closed-cell structure damps mechanical pulsations.
- 100% recyclable and environment friendly.
- Because of its flexible structure, it is easily cut and formed, and it provides perfect protection by integrating with the product.
- It’s economical.
- It has high impact resistance.
- It can be produced in the desired color.
- It can be used many times.
- HDPE film lamination can be done.
- No liquid permeability.
- Can be multi-purpose in different sectors.
Camping and Mountain Sports
Kitchen and Bathroom